4.8.12

Let it all wash out


I've got one more month here in the city of awesomeness and I feel far from done with it. Last night after work I spend some money and time with my cousin. She is moving here in a few weeks to start Uni. Not jealous. 
London weather still can't decide how to be, but it's ok, because I think we've all got used to that now and are all just waiting for autumn to begin. 
I've met some people here this summer whom I'll never forget, and I've already planned the weeks I can come back here. Cause it's great. 
Yesterday at the market I met the hippie man again, Dave, he who sets an alarm to remember his thinking time. He told me about this website from Gothenburg where loads of different people podcast about hidden phenomenons around the world. Borough market sure is something else.

Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar