8.9.12

08/09/2012

I'm now on the train on my to Glasgow, surrounded by a language that I can't understand,  the ultimate start for my four years up there. But it's worth it though, it doesn't matter whether I understand it or not, it's amazing. Might slightly affect my academic results, but hopefully I'll get in to the Haggis and deep-fried Mars bars soon.
I miss London, but I've already seen fog, clear-green wood, sheep and men sitting on benches in the middle of nowhere. That's the way.
I had some cider last night, together with the third goodbye-drink. I wish I felt a bit more alert, need to sort out my accommodation situation, which isn't really existing yet. But thank you lovely people for being lovely.
And yeah, I'm officially a STUDENT.

Puss!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar