18.9.12

glasgowandthat.wordpress.com


I feel like I've neglected this blog a little bit by starting a new one, but only due to the lack of Glasgow blogs. I've become such a blog whore. But that's ok. 
I'm living quietly in this city, and am kind of waiting for it to start. Which is stupid and silly I know, cause it has already started. But it always takes some time for me to get use to things, so I'll just have to do it in this pace. 
We all need newness at some point, and I think I've found the right place for me to get that. Of course I miss the London I know, and all my friends there, but I also feel like I moved at the right time, when everything was still on a high. Life is amazing, and I'm just a bit too slow to grasp it. But I'll get there.

Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar